Escape to El Salvador and choose one day tour from four options while staying in San Salvador City. For the tour, you can choose between Suchitoto colonial town, a volcanoes tour, a coffee tour and crafts, OR a San Salvador city tour.
- Dye your own scarf with Indigo: a Mayan natural colorant.
- Hike a volcano at Volcanoes National Park: a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Pick coffee with locals (if in season).
- Walk to the edge of the crater of San Salvador’s Volcano (Boquerón).
- Visit Joya de Cerén archaeological site, a World Heritage Site.
TIME: 4 Days/ 3 nights.
OPERATES: Package may start any day.
SERVICE: Private services (vehicle driver and guide).
DIFFICULTY: Easy. (If selected, Volcano Hiking is medium to medium high difficulty)
LODGING: 3 Nights in San Salvador City.
DAY 1: Arrival to El Salvador. Transfer to hotel. Night in San Salvador Hotel.
DAY 2: One day tour, choose 1 from the following 4: Suchitoto tour with indigo workshop, Volcanoes National Park, Flower Route with Coffee tour OR San Salvador City tour with Boqueron and Joya de Ceren (B)
DAY 3: Free day or OPTIONAL tours. (B)
DAY 4: Private transfer to airport for departure flight. END OF SERVICES. (B)
- Private vehicle and driver for all transfers and tour.
- 3 nights in San Salvador based on double room.
- All breakfasts (3).
- Private English speaking guide for tour (day 2).
- All activities and entrances as stated on detailed itinerary based on selected tour.
- All taxes and fees are included.