San Salvador City
Escape to El Salvador and choose one day tour from four options while staying in San Salvador City. For the tour, you can choose between Suchitoto colonial town, a volcanoes tour, a coffee tour and crafts, OR a San Salvador city tour.
- Dye your own scarf with Indigo: a Mayan natural colorant.
- Hike a volcano at Volcanoes National Park: a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Pick coffee with locals (if in season).
- Walk to the edge of the crater of San Salvador’s Volcano (Boquerón).
- Visit Joya de Cerén archaeological site, a World Heritage Site.
TIME: 4 Days/ 3 nights.
OPERATES: Package may start any day.
SERVICE: Private services (vehicle driver and guide).
DIFFICULTY: Easy. (If selected, Volcano Hiking is medium to medium high difficulty)
LODGING: 3 Nights in San Salvador City.
DAY 1: Arrival to El Salvador. Transfer to hotel. Night in San Salvador Hotel.
DAY 2: One day tour, choose 1 from the following 4: Suchitoto tour with indigo workshop, Volcanoes National Park, Flower Route with Coffee tour OR San Salvador City tour with Boqueron and Joya de Ceren (B)
DAY 3: Free day or OPTIONAL tours. (B)
DAY 4: Private transfer to airport for departure flight. END OF SERVICES. (B)
- Private vehicle and driver for all transfers and tour.
- 3 nights in San Salvador based on double room.
- All breakfasts (3).
- Private English speaking guide for tour (day 2).
- All activities and entrances as stated on detailed itinerary based on selected tour.
- All taxes and fees are included.