Monkeys, Cacao and Turtles
Escape to a Unesco Biosphere Reserve, Jiquilisco Bay in El Salvador. It is a natural reserve that is home to beautiful forests, cacao plantations, monkey communities, mangroves, pristine beaches, amazing sunsets, and the most important nesting point of the hawksbill sea turtle in the Eastern Pacific.
- Boat tour in Jiquilisco Bay, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Visit a community of Spider Monkeys.
- Taste the cacao fruit.
- Enjoy a Hawksbill Sea Turtle Tour at Jiquilisco Bay.
Time: 4 days – 3 nights
Operates: Package may start any day.
Service: Private services (vehicle, driver and guide).
Difficulty level: Easy.
Lodging: 3 nights in Jiquilisco Bay.
DAY 1: Arrival to El Salvador. Transfer to hotel. Lodging in Jiquilisco Bay.
DAY 2: Monkey tour, Cacao tour and Sea Turtles tour. Lodging in Jiquilisco Bay. (B, L)
DAY 3: Free day. Lodging in Jiquilisco Bay. (B)
DAY 4: Private transfer to airport for departure flight. END OF SERVICES. (B)
- Private vehicle and driver for all transfers and tour.
- 3 nights lodging in Jiquilisco Bay (Barillas Lodge).
- All breakfasts (3) and 1 lunch.
- Private English speaking guide for tour (day 2).
- All entrances and activities: Monkeys tour, cacao tour and Sea Turtles tour.
- All local taxes and fees are included.