Escape to El Salvador and visit Suchitoto, a colonial town where time seems to have stopped. An ideal place to relax in a boutique charming hotel, walking on cobblestone streets and learning about Indigo, a blue natural colorant extracted from the Xiquilite plant and sacred to the Maya civilization.
- Walk the cobblestone streets of Suchitoto Colonial town.
- Dye your own scarf with Indigo: a Mayan natural colorant.
- Charming boutique hotel.
Time: 4 days – 3 nights.
Operates: Package may start any day.
Service: Private services (vehicle, driver and guide).
Difficulty level: Easy
Lodging: 3 nights in Suchitoto.
DAY 1: Arrival to El Salvador. Transfer to hotel. Lodging in Suchitoto.
DAY 2: City tour Suchitoto with indigo workshop. Return to hotel. Lodging in Suchitoto (B)
DAY 3: Free day in Suchitoto. Lodging in Suchitoto (B)
DAY 4: Private transfer to airport for departure flight. END OF SERVICES. (B)
- Private vehicle and driver for all transfers and tour.
- 3 nights hotel lodging based on double room.
- All breakfasts (3).
- Private English speaking guide for tour (day 2).
- All entrances and activities: City tour Suchitoto with indigo workshop.
- All taxes and fees are included.