From late November to early March, many “fincas” (farms) are joyful because it is the season of “la cosecha”; when the coffee is picked from the coffee tree. This activity has been and still is one of the most important cultural traditions of many Salvadoran families. El Salvador plantations offer coffee that is recognized as top quality worldwide. Escape to El Salvador and you will be able to participate in coffee picking as well as learn the coffee process at the mill in order to produce gourmet coffee. Also enjoy the charming towns and crafts of the Flower Route in Western El Salvador.
- Walk through coffee plantations.
- Pick coffee with locals (if in season).
- Lodging at a 100 yr old house: original house of the family that owns coffee plantation.
- Optional/additional adventure activities such as zip-line tour, buggy tour, ATV tour or horseback riding.
Time: 4 days / 3 nights
Operates: Package may start any day.
Service: Private services (Vehicle, driver and guide)
Difficulty level: Easy
Lodging: 3 nights in Flower Route
DAY 1: Arrival to El Salvador. Transfer to hotel. Lodging in Flower Route Hotel.
DAY 2: Coffee tour and Charming Towns. Lodging in Flower Route Hotel. (B)
DAY 3: Free day. Lodging in Flower Route Hotel. (B)
DAY 4: Private transfer to airport for departure flight. END OF SERVICES. (B)
- Private vehicle and driver for all transfers and tour.
- 3 nights hotel lodging based on double room.
- All breakfasts (3).
- Private English speaking guide for tour (day 2).
- All entrances and activities: Flower Route with coffee tour.
- All taxes and fees are included.